Protection Plan for MacBook Air / 13 inch MacBook Pro
- Intel Core i5 processors (13-inch model)
- Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (13-inch model)
- Flash storage
- Up to 10 hours of battery life2 (13-inch model)
- Force Touch trackpad (13-inch model)
One stop for support
Get global repair coverage for your Mac
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
Get battery service if it retains less than 80 per cent of its original capacity
Get direct access to Apple experts for support using macOS and more
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home, at the office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps, such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
How to buy
- Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan with your new Mac.
- Or buy it within 12 months of your Mac purchase:
- At an Apple Authorised Reseller (serial number is required)
- By calling 000800 1009009 (serial number is required)
AppleCare Protection Plan is available for:
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
Enjoy 3 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Mac.
Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.2