Dabur honey sourced selectively from the Himalayas, the Nilgiris and the Sunderbans forests. … Raw honey is filtered and cleaned of impurities such as dust, pollen and wax at state-of-the-art facilities. Entire process is mechanized and untouched by hands to ensure hygienic conditions.
Dabur Honey 50g
- Dabur Honey 50g
- One tablespoon of Dabur honey with warm water daily morning will help you in managing weight and reducing one size in 90days (clinically tested)
- Picking up Dabur Honey means that you get 100% purity guarantee
- Dabur honey is rich in antioxidants and hence will help in strengthening your immunity
- Daily use of Dabur Honey with warm water in morning is proved to be good for heart health
- Dabur honey is a rich souce of nutrition for you and your family
- Dabur honey when mixed with ginger and other household ingredients is a great remedy for cough & cold
- Daily intake of Dabur Honey will help boost your energy and keep you active
Dabur Honey confirms strictly with all statutory requirements of the pfa and international norms for purity.
Dabur Honey scored the highest on the main parameters of honey purity in a recent analysis of all Indian branded and unbranded honey.
ASHCO certification for quality. Dabur Honey ranked best buy by CERS (Express News Service, Ahmedabad, December 26). HACCP certification.
Amount per 100 g
|Calories||320 K cal|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|• Saturated fat||0 g|
|• Polyunsaturated fat||0 g|
|• Monounsaturated fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||80 g|
|• Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|• Sugar Content||0 g|