Organic Loitta Dry Fish:
Organic Loitta Dry Fish is actually the fish which is very pure and safe to consume and is free from chemicals, insecticides, or any other harmful elements. These organic dry fishes are produced in an ‘Update Mechanical Fish Dryer’ placed at least 40 Feet up from the ground. As the dryer is covered with transparent celluloid and net – no insects or fly can enter into the dryer, so no preservative or insecticides are required. The Humidity and Heat is properly controlled inside the dryer to keep the fish fibres intact and fresh. Update Agro Industry Ltd., Update Organic Agro Products, and Bangladesh Fish Research Institute (BFRI) jointly invented the Update Mechanical Fish Dryer to produce healthy and pure organic dry fish for the consumers!
Organically produced, Chemical and DDT free Loitta Dry Fish is brought to you by Khaas Food – directly from Cox’s Bazar. You can enjoy fresh dried Loitta Fish with the highest purity and supreme taste of the original dry fish from Khaas Food.
Why Organic Dry Fish:
* Organic Dry Fishes are fresh and healthy.
* Fishes are properly cleaned before drying.
* Highly enriched with protein (60% -65%).
* Low fat – great for health.
* High quantity of healthy minerals.
* No acidity after consumption, safe for all.
* Free from preservatives and insecticides.
* Regularly served at WFP (World Food Program).
* Higher in price, but healthiest organic dry fish in the market.
Why Khaas Food’s Organic Loitta dry Fish?
* Directly collected from Cox’s Bazar.
* Organically produced with perfection.
* No chemicals used to dry the fish.
* Free of DDT and insecticides.
* 100% Safe and fresh.