Olitalia Sunflower Oil – (5 Litre)
Olitalia Sunflower oil is rich in polyunsaturated fat and Vitamin E. Basically Sunflower oil is a good combination of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats with low saturated fat levels.
A study published in the July 2005 issue of the “Journal of the American Dietetic Association” indicated that consuming sunflower oil could lower levels of LDL, the bad cholesterol.
Sunflower oil of all three types contains many different antioxidants and phytochemicals, including vitamin E, betaine, phenolic acid, choline, arginine and lignans. These work individually and in synergy with each other to fight and protect against cancer and cardiovascular disease.
The role of Vitamin E:
- Olitalia Sunflower oil supplies more Vitamin E than any other vegetable oil.
- As an antioxidant, it neutralizes cancer causing free radicals.
- Vitamin E also protects the cell from oxidative damage. Vitamin E helps to keep the immune system strong against viruses and bacteria.
- Vitamin E is also important in the formation of red blood cells and it helps the body use vitamin K.
- The vitamin E in sunflower oil is a moisturizer and helps cells retain water.
- The body also needs vitamin E to help keep the immune system strong.