- Flour, Breakfast & Snacks, Grocery & Pet Care
Bashundhara Maida 2kg
Bashundhara Maida 2kg
- Baking may be a technique of preparation food that uses prolonged dry heat,
- Baking has traditionally been performed at home by women for domestic consumption and by men in bakeries and restaurants for local consumption.
- When production was industrialized, baking was automated by machines in large factories.
- Baking materials contain numerous foods made up of flour & etc.
- Weight: 2kg
- Grocery & Pet Care, Breakfast & Snacks, Suji
Bashundhara Suji 500gm
About Bashundhara Suji:
- It has been extracted from quality wheat milling process.
- Due to presence of high potassium, Vitamin B & E, Bashundhara Suji is beneficial for healthy organ functions.
- Bashundhara Suji is highly acclaimed for baking and preparing sweet and savory items like-porridge, upma, halwa, aflatoon, barfi etc.
- The nutrients available in every pack is ideal for both weight loss and diabetes.
- Breakfast & Snacks, Daily Needs, Dairy, Grocery & Pet Care, Powder Milk
Diploma Instant Full Cream Milk Powder 500g
- Grocery & Pet Care, Breakfast & Snacks, Soups
Knorr Classic Corn Chicken Soup 24g
Knorr Classic Corn Chicken Soup With its sweet, savory and subtle flavors, this soup is the perfect way to get children to eat. The subtle flavors of Classic Corn Chicken can sometimes be jazzed up with a hint of spice to suit your palate.
How to prepare – Mix entire contents of Knorr® Chicken Corn Classic in 375 ml (1.5 glasses) of water. Place on a stove and bring to a boil, stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed. Whip the egg and pour it on the soup. However, the soup can be consumed without the egg as well. Simmer for 3 minutes at a low flame and serve hot.SKU: n/a
- Soups, Breakfast & Snacks, Grocery & Pet Care
Knorr Classic Thai Soup 24g
Knorr Classic Thai Soup is perfect to satiate your craving for zesty Thai flavors. Light up your taste buds with this simple delicious soup!
How to prepare – – Mix entire contents of Knorr® Classic Thai in 330 ml of water. Place on a stove and bring to a boil, stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed. Whip the egg and pour it on the soup. However, the soup can be consumed without the egg as well. Simmer for 3 minutes at a low flame and serve hot.SKU: n/a